Stay Alert, Not Alarmed
As always, the health and safety of our guests and employees is always our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at the Senator Motor Inn.
As the situation to COVID-19, continues to evolve, we continue to take measures to ensure ongoing vigilance around personal hygiene and cleaning standards.
Our team are actively monitoring all reputable sources to stay informed and up to date about COVID-19, including the New Zealand Ministry of Health and the World Health Organisation.
Senator Motor Inn has reviewed its already stringent cleaning and sanitising procedures to ensure the risk of spreading COVID-19 is mitigated. This includes but is not limited to:
- Regular safety communications and briefings provided through internal communications platforms
- Increased employee awareness of the requirement to maintain the highest level of health and safety in our workplaces at all times
- Increased frequency of cleaning the public areas including but not specific to (stairs, door handles, electric plugs, and all hard services) using high grade multi-surface disinfectant and cleaner
- Continuing to monitor and adjust food and beverage offerings in accordance with current food safety standards and identified best practise
- Increased availability of antibacterial hand sanitisers and gloves for employee use
- All our disinfectants/cleaners are hospital grade
- We have been open to essential workers only (no self-isolators)
- Our Staff have been asked to remain at home if feeling unwell or have flu like or respiratory symptoms/ or come in contact with a known or probable case of Covid-19
- Practise Physical Distancing by remaining 2 metres apart and keeping interaction to a minimum
We are here to support you during these challenging times and should you have any requests or concerns during your stay, please reach out to our team.
If we all follow these guidelines collectively, we will keep ourselves and each other safe.
Thank you for choosing Senator Motor Inn to look after you and we hope to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Karen and Mark Kingsbeer
Senator Motor Inn Managers